Friday, February 19, 2010

Shimmer And Stripes Monogrammed Cosmetc Bag Where Can I Get CHEAP Monogrammed Bridesmaid Gifts?

Where can I get CHEAP monogrammed bridesmaid gifts? - shimmer and stripes monogrammed cosmetc bag

I checked TheKnot Ann's Bridal Bargains, Beaucoup.com, exclusive weddings, Ebay and many other sites.
Look for bags of toiletries and first monogram mirror compacted, each for about $ 5. I'll buy my bridesmaids pearl necklaces really well, covering underwear, leather and passport, so that the mirror and cosmetic bags should be inexpensive.

PS I have the shiny stripes and make-up bags for like $ 5, but I would be pockets of makeup in a different color for each bridesmaid.

Thank you for your help!

2 comments:

Gabbie said...

Makeup Bags http://www.idealfavors.com/shimmer-strip ...

http://www.hotref.com/heart-chrome-mirro ... For compact mirror. With your price range, I could not find a monogram.

Good luck and congratulations!

oy vey said...

Covenants not to try to remember things?

Each studio can be embroidered with the monogram on the pocket.

One question - you can use your initials or a combination of his initials, married once .... Please, please use your initials. As a bridesmaid things that I have received, with the initials of the couple have, what the hell is monogrammed good that I do? I do not need anything monogrammed. This is just a sore point with me.

Post a Comment