Sunday, February 7, 2010

Demand Letter For Accident With Uninsured Driver How Long Do I Have To Wait For A Response From My Insurance Company To The Demand Letter I Sent Them?

How long do i have to wait for a response from my insurance company to the demand letter i sent them? - demand letter for accident with uninsured driver

I have my own insurance, a letter requesting my wounds from a car accident with an uninsured driver, it was not my fault. I gave them permission to obtain all medical reports, and they sent all the bills they have received so far. I sent them a complaint and asked me to wait as long to reply. Information will help you!

6 comments:

kandi gurl said...

After one year

ghololo said...

30 days seems a very long time. Are you sure that you are trusted with a company? I know that I went with someone online, and I was sure a week later. Why not try these guys, and be much better. http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-2177451-10426215

hoosierd... said...

I do not cover insured drivers up to $ 25,000. I asked about the policy limit of $ 25,000, because a lawyer told me none of you will get more than the policy limit ..... my medical bills have accumulated nearly $ 13,000 to the present day. So I sent a request for $ 25,000 .... If I do get a lawyer to 1 / 3, and I think it would be foolish to hire a lawyer. Just ask how long they have to my request

avhac said...

You need a lawyer! It allows you 10x what you could obtain on their own.

wish I were said...

I think you're stupid for not a lawyer. Insurance companies have lawyers who were interested in them. It costs you nothing out of the pocket and could do more of what they thought. Lawyers can also keep the bill collectors on your back and negotiate with Dr. 's hospitals to less than what they are billing. You will receive a free consultation, and you have more to lose by not going! Good luck!

beeotch said...

It depends if you have an insurance / coverage underisured your policy. See you in December to confirm if they dialed the page, your advisor. If not, the loss is yours to keep. Should be useful to get what they want.

Post a Comment