Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blue Ray External Drive January 2010 What Files Can I Backup To My External Hard Drive If I Have A Virus?

What files can I backup to my external hard drive if I have a virus? - blue ray external drive january 2010

I have a virus on my computer that my Norton Internet Security 2010 and Webroot SpySweeper anti-virus and freezing my computer. I think it has to get rid of having at Best Buy and Geek Squad of the virus. Norton do online, but he did well and you pay me back. Before I can backup my files such as Quicken, bookmarks, photos, documents, downloads, etc.? I have my external backup hard drive, but how do you know if it is infected? I have the files from it now so now no record of him. They told me to leave my finger to redo system and the operating system but do not even know how or where to start. Also my CD software, as my Norton Internet Security, software, printers, Quicken and Microsoft Word do not contain viruses or can I safely install it on my computer?

My Team

Notebook

HP HDX 16t
32-bit Vista Home Premium
Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 2.53GHz
3 GB of RAM
Hard Drive 320GB Blue Ray
Nvidia 9600M GT
Intel Pro Wireless 5100 WiFi ABGN Bluetooth

No comments:

Post a Comment