Saturday, December 19, 2009

Recessed Wall Outlets Need Advice On Wiring Recessed Lights!?

Need advice on wiring recessed lights!? - recessed wall outlets

I installed 4 6 "IC recessed cans in my room LVNG. My room had no light, whatever it is, at 6 and two switches near the door.

The first change is that the light outside and the second switch controls power of a compound of points higher. If you do this, what varies is registered in the port at the head of the output return is enabled. The port is still running below, and all other bodies in the room.

I bought a drive and I would add that the other side of the room. I Central purchasing body 50 'roll 14-2 ROMEX cable after reading a bit I think I'll go with 14-3 at.

The question is ... How do I wire all the lights so that both switches are working and I have to buy to 14.3 son?

No comments:

Post a Comment