Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lyme Migraine Lyme Disease Question:?

Lyme Disease Question:? - lyme migraine

A diagnosis of Lyme disease in 2003, about a year after the onset of migraine was Doxy for 30 days. Fast forward, now a sinus infection and bad teeth, pain, and given Amoxil 500mg. The blood pressure rose to 190/100, and sometimes makes me very nervous. Question: Is it 1) a Herxheimer reaction in Lyme, or 2) a rare side effect of Amoxcillin is an allergic reaction is that inflammation of blood vessels? At present, not to consult on the means to a document or LLMD, I wonder what you do? I had bad reactions to at least 5 or 6 different antibiotics may cause allergic reactions to many antibiotics and herxing? I've written before, but it makes me crazy! Thank you in advance for the help in this matter. I thought perhaps the fear of increasing pressure herxing was very calm and relaxed when taking blood pressure. Thank you! Oh, and usually my blood pressure is likely to 120/80.

No comments:

Post a Comment