Monday, December 21, 2009

Diabetic Sandals What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of A Nail Fungus Naturally?

What is the best way to get rid of a nail fungus naturally? - diabetic sandals

I have tried every over-the-counter drugs and prescription Polish requested on / in the nail, Incl. White iodine, tea tree oil, hydrogen peroxide, cream Lamisil, Penlac Nail Polish & none of them worked. I know you have to do for a long time by the slow growth of nails, so I did. My doctors do not prescribe Lamisil tablets for me, because I have diabetes and oral with many other medications that can affect the liver. It makes me crazy because I am in the tropics, where we get most of their time living sandals. Also, it is often very painful and itchy. Recently, I lost a toenail begins to grow and ugly. Any MD's out there? Help Plz.

No comments:

Post a Comment