Saturday, January 16, 2010

Neck Pain Therapy I Have Neck Pain And Have Tried Physical Therapy Nothing Seems To Help Any Suggestions?

I have neck pain and have tried physical therapy nothing seems to help any suggestions? - neck pain therapy

I have a herniated disc in the neck and narrowing of the spine (cervical stenosis) If I take my children or my 2 years if it hurts me so much spin and Ni I can not even. He had orthopedic treatment MRI was done physically and always will be stiff and gives me constant pain! I take anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxant ... not always better.

3 comments:

dares2ca... said...

As a chiropractor, I would say that if chiropractic can help meet the need for caution. One thing that is cervical stenosis observed. This can cause additional problems and complications in certain types of chiropractic treatment.

I recommend you find a doctor who specializes in the Activator. This method seems to be very good and the realignment of the joints, without an abrupt adjustment in the neck.

Really wish you the best

Tara said...

I tried to go to the chiropractor. You can change the parameters differ from the neck to your special needs. Make sure your status is known, you do not want to abuse your neck!

Chronic IL said...

I also have a chronic neck pain. Get a recommendation from your doctor for a pain clinic. You may be able to give a shot and then some opioid analgesics.

Post a Comment