Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cascade Fountain Gardens Making A Large Clay Pot Fountain?

Making a large clay pot fountain? - cascade fountain gardens

I have a great source of sound using glass, such as "Wishing Well" at my wedding. My idea is a baby pool, the base, covered with plastic sheets and stones for the floor. Is then built to conceal a wooden cover to the pool and lay on top. I pile of clay pots at a height of 4-5 meters and a waterfall in pots.

Can someone tell me what materials I need, and if we needed a pump to the water that high school pump? We have reviewed the plans for such a source, but I did find the table-source projects or garden ponds. Thank you!

2 comments:

sq said...

Really all they are a great tabletop fountain or garden pond. Benefit plans and / or recommendations for the 2 and combine them - must be very good. If you have a choice of pumps - go bigger, better too much than too little - and most pumps have a slider that could contain.

Long Shot said...

If all the materials you mentioned all you need is a pump source (Lowe's or Home Depot) and a length of rubber hose (in the section of pipe found from any hardware store). Set the pool pump, and run the pipe through the base of the pots. Remember to prime the pump, or does not work. To do this, pour water through the hose is under the pump in operation. Good luck and congratulations!

Post a Comment